Senior Executive Assistant, Office of CEO
Admin & Office
As Senior Executive Assistant, you will support the CEO and President of Verra. Our ideal candidate will have exemplary communication skills, organization skills, and attention to detail. In this role, you will be exposed to all aspects of the organization. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to learn about climate change and sustainable development and develop within a fast-growing organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Providing administrative support to the CEO and President, including scheduling and supporting meetings, taking notes where appropriate, and administering contact management by entering, updating, and tracking key contacts and follow-ups.
- Organizing executive management team retreats.
- Tracking stakeholder queries that get elevated to either the CEO and/or the President until they are resolved, or the query has been taken on by other staff.
- Participating in cross-organizational activities, such as helping to plan the annual retreat.
- A well-developed capacity for exercising discretion and judgment in the conduct of your
- A demonstrated ability to work with a broad and diverse team to support the CEO and the President.
- A pleasant, professional
- Relevant education and at least five years of work experience supporting executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with fluency in English a Fluency in other languages beyond English, would be an asset.
- A track record of developing and maintaining strong working relationships with many individuals, from internal staff to external stakeholders, and an ability to maintain a professional approach and demeanor in high-pressure situations.
- Cultural awareness enables you to work well with stakeholders and partners from different countries and
- A strong work ethic, attention to detail, and organizational skills that enable close cooperation and resolution of critical
- An ability to manage multiple competing priorities (calendaring, assignments, emergent work)
- Basic event organizing
- Demonstrated use of Microsoft suite, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM systems.
- A strong interest in the areas of climate change, sustainability, and corporate
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.