As the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis, you will play a pivotal role in scaling and leading our FP&A function. You will be responsible for providing strategic financial insights, long-term modeling, and acting as a trusted partner to our executives and the CFO. Your background in investment banking and familiarity with corporate development will be highly valuable in this role. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a passion for financial analysis, and enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams, this opportunity at Mural is perfect for you!
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 8 years
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work closely with the CFO and the executive management team to meet financial goals and develop long-term strategic plans
- Lead company-wide strategic planning, budgeting, and management reporting; own and manage the Company’s Financial model (P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow)
- Develop and utilize data-driven analytics to generate value-added insights and actionable recommendations to detect growth opportunities across the company
- Provide analytical perspectives and executive financial summaries for important strategic decisions, including M&A activities and significant capital investments
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual management reports - assess operating and financial results, understand key trends, review current and future business risks
- Build dashboards to capture key performance metrics; implement processes to performance manage the business in partnership with the Sales, Marketing, Product, and Engineering teams
- Develop unit economics to understand key drivers of the business model. Make recommendations to improve ROI
- Identify and implement technology, software, and new processes to scale the financial planning and reporting processes and support the growth of the business
- Build, nurture, and lead a team of high-performing FP&A professionals that support functional management and teams across the Company
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 8+ years of experience, in financial planning and analysis, with a background in investment banking
- Expertise in long-term modeling, strategic planning, scenario planning, and financial forecasting.
- Demonstrated ability to build out FP&A functions, including developing processes and implementing financial planning frameworks.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Experience in corporate development is a plus.
- Strong executive leadership skills with experience partnering at the board, investor, and executive management levels
- A proactive leader and effective coach committed to the development and engagement of their team
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field; MBA preferred.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.