Senior Customer Success Manager
Customer Service & Support
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at Pitch you will be responsible for helping our larger customers get the most of Pitch Pro and make progress towards their business goals. We strive to provide an unparalleled customer experience and ensure customers remain loyal users and advocates for Pitch. You will be responsible for delivering towards our goals for expanding existing Pitch Pro workspaces, and engaging with existing Starter workspaces when we see signs that they could get value from Pitch by upgrading to our paid plan. If you're passionate about building relationships with customers and helping them find success, and are eager to work with a remote team, we'd love to talk to you!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
What you'll do
- Be a strategic consultant to our top customers, mostly based in Europe and the US. Learn all about their needs, and proactively support them to get more out of Pitch.
- Become a Pitch expert, and use this knowledge to effectively guide customers towards their desired outcome.
- Represent Pitch to our customers, conveying our strategic and product direction, and help customers to understand how they can get most value from our product.
- Identify opportunities for expansion and manage our deal pipeline, create compelling pricing proposals for customers, and close different types of deals.
- Onboard larger or strategically important teams, hold training sessions, answer product-related questions, drive adoption, and manage renewals.
- Implement processes and optimize tooling to effectively manage customer relationships, define key metrics, and create playbooks and training materials for others on the team.
- Identify successful customers and encourage them to become active community members who participate in events, case studies, product betas, and campaigns.
- Cultivate your knowledge about our customers and constantly advocate for them internally. Highlight challenges, churn reasons, and feedback to influence the product roadmap.
Who we are looking for
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a customer facing role, including 2+ years as a customer success or account manager, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- You have a track record of building strong relationships and growing revenue working with small and medium-sized businesses. Experience with enterprise customers is a plus.
- You have a strong foundation in customer success or account management norms, processes, and KPIs.
- You're a self-starter and are excited to build up a new function at Pitch. You have a vision for what you want to achieve, work in an organized way, and document what you do.
- You're an excellent and confident communicator, thrive in conversations with customers, and communicate with empathy, especially in challenging situations.
- You're always trying out the latest tools, like to dive deep into software, and can hold in-depth conversations about business value as well as features.
- You know how to represent your customers internally, and how to share their needs and feedback constructively with other teams.
- You've worked with a CRM system such as Hubspot or Salesforce, and know how to get the most of these tools to work efficiently towards your goals.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.