Mural is looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our Strategic Customer Success team. We seek innovative, strategic thinkers with strong discovery and creative problem-solving skills to manage a portfolio of our largest customers across FinServ, Consulting, and Tech industries.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Oversee a portfolio of Strategic customers through each phase of the customer lifecycle to maximize utilization and proactively drive outcomes
- Conduct discovery sessions to uncover business goals, success metrics, use cases, and impact
- Partner with your customers to design and execute mutually agreed upon success plans to drive use case enablement and adoption at scale, leveraging your deep product knowledge, change management, and transformational expertise
- Uncover and cultivate meaningful executive relationships across multiple business units by leveraging your expertise as a strategic partner
- Monitor health, analyze usage data, and leverage your deep account knowledge to identify risk and create mitigation plans
- Work closely with your Sales counterparts on account strategy to ensure renewal and identify growth opportunities
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 7+ years experience in Customer Success managing large, complex enterprise accounts, including Fortune 500. SaaS preferred.
- Knowledge of design thinking, agile methodologies, and experience with Consulting organizations are a huge plus
- Experience with Gainsight is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a willingness to solution and share ideas
- Excel in a fast-paced environment with strong project management, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation skills and comfort delivering to an executive audience
- Proactive and persuasive, takes the initiative to move things forward, holds stakeholders accountable when needed, and delivers outcomes.
- Strong discovery skills with the ability to drill down and uncover pain points, needs, and objectives
- Willingness to travel (10-15%)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.