As a Senior Customer Success Manager at Alpaca, you are the front line in our pursuit of enabling financial markets access for everyone on the planet. You’ll work with our partners (customers) from launch through renewal, ensuring they have a positive experience leading to successful outcomes. Reporting to the VP, Sales and Success, this role supports Alpaca’s B2B offerings -- you will help customers to launch trading apps and open financial services to everyone on the planet.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
Things You Get To Do:
- Act as primary contact for B2B/enterprise customers, accountable for driving healthy and constant relationships with key contacts throughout the customer lifecycle - from app launch to renewal.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, retention, and success. The goal is to launch customer apps and for customers to grow their accounts / AUM year over year
- Work with partners throughout the later stages of implementation to plan and prepare them for launch
- Manage escalations, internally and externally, with a focus on customer empathy
- Maintain regular contact with customers to understand their business priorities, monitor their progress to achieving key results, and constantly identify and mitigate risk (relationship, commercial, etc.)
- Work with partners to accurately forecast growth, and to identify and monitor progress towards shared goals
- Drive adoption of Alpaca features (new and existing) among the installed partner base
- Identify and disseminate best practices and pitfalls
- Represent the partner internally to ensure Alpaca across multiple groups (marketing, product, operations, etc.)
- Maintain positive relationships, internally and externally, to drive overall success and overcome obstacles
- Provide internal communication and reporting on overall account status, health, and risk.
- Develop a success strategy for ensuring customer success
- Identify areas, and consider solutions for, improvement/optimization within Alpaca
- Ad-hoc duties and responsibilities as assigned
Who You Are (Must-Haves):
- 6-8 years experience in a customer success role, managing customer relationships
- APAC or MENA region hours
- Understanding of and experience with key technology concepts, such as SaaS and APIs
- Exposure to, or employment with, large and small companies
- A dedicated interest in Alpaca's mission, to enable financial services access to everyone on the planet
- Ability to work remotely and independently, and to self-manage time and obligations
- Series 7 certification, or commitment to acquiring it within 6 months of start
- Flexibility to jump in where/when needed to help drive Alpaca's growth
- Desire to learn
- Ability to manage customer relationships, across various sized companies
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.