Senior Cloud Support Engineer (Customer Success)
Customer Service & Support
We are looking for creative problem-solvers who will be working are eager to help our business customers scale. Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success, a Customer Success Engineer will work 2nd shift 4pm-12am EST (2:30am-10:30am IST/2:00am-10:00am PKT) and will engage with our largest customers every day, solving their problems and ensuring that they are able to grow on top of DigitalOcean. As the voice of the customer, you have the opportunity to influence product decisions while helping to build the next great cloud company!
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:9 years
- Respond to technical and product questions generated by our customers through tickets, emails, chats, or phone calls
- Troubleshoot application and product issues
- Quickly learn DigitalOcean systems and adapt to rapid changes
- Work both collaboratively and independently within a team setting (we love Slack!)
- Identify, communicate, and document process & policy improvement
- Incident management and escalations
- Help combat fraud and abuse on the platform
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to improve the customer's experience
- Help architect HA solutions for fast-growing and new customers
- Willingness to work 2nd shift 4pm-12am EST (2:30am-10:30am IST/2:00am-10:00am PKT)
- Strong background in cloud technology and Linux systems
- Passionate about technology and customer support
- Strong identity with our brand and team culture
- Strong analytical skills and pattern recognition
- Prior experience in similar environments in Customer Success, Solutions Architecture type roles.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts in clear and concise terms
- A desire to get the best out of everyone on their team with the ability to balance the demands of multiple constituencies, defining priorities, and setting appropriate expectations.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.