Senior Analyst, Electrophysiology EMEA
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
The Electrophysiology EMEA Senior Analyst reports to the Rhythm Management Finance Manager, and plays a critical business partner role to support Divisional VP, Finance Director, Franchise leaders and all European headquarters cost center owners in supporting both Revenue and SG&A analytics, aiming at developing & executing the business strategy.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
Your main role will be:
- Get exposed to CRM and EP European P&L and become a Senior Leader partner – with priority to one of the both P&L.
- Challenge leadership and drive accountability to reach our Strategic end goals
- Support all analytical activities (Forecast, budget, strategic plan)
- Provide means to improve all forecast accuracy and analytics while simplifying the administrative burden.
- Lead some EMEA tasks including (but not limited to) Sales Estimate, Product Launch analytics, Deep dive on Franchises, COGS monitoring, VIP tracking, Profitability metrics, etc…
- Play a key role during close analytics on key processes (deferred revenues, SG&A accruals reviews)
- Be an agent of change internally (RM/Finance) and externally (EMEA, Projects)
Position Requirements :
- 3 to 5 years of experience in managing reporting systems, possible planning & analysis and/or business controlling with good understanding of financials.
- Experience in working in a large Company and International & Compliance Environment
- Able to engage boldly with senior leaders while keeping hands-on approach
- Proven presentation skills with capacity to obtain buy-in and engagement from audience
- Team player with strong communication skills, used to interact with people at all levels, with strong and positive attitude and energy
- Analytical and synthesis skills, with good holistic view, able to prioritize and organize in timely manner
- Excellent software skills (multiple systems and datapoints), hands-on, programming languages a+
- Ability to understand financial system architecture & data flows
- Fluent in Oral & Written English
- Above all, curious, savvy, risk taker individual.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.