The Senior Accountant will be responsible for or will assist in, the planning and professional performance of audit assignments and risk assessments, including tests of controls and/or tests of details including (but not limited to): financial audits, IT audits, internal controls, operational performance, compliance with applicable laws and regulations, accreditation standards, contracts and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Maintain banking relationships and identify opportunities to better utilize the organization’s bank services
- Monitoring the cash management process and determine accuracy of cash reporting
- Track and report on operating/capital leases, credit line usage, and letters of credit
- Maintain cash flow by managing cash forecasting models and monitoring bank balances and cash requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Accounting, Finance, or another relevant field. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered instead of education.
- A minimum of three years of financial, operational, or compliance audit experience at an accounting firm, in an internal audit department.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving capabilities and the ability to identify solutions and recommendations that effectively address business and control needs.
- Ability to multi-task effectively, responding to changing business priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members across multiple divisions and departments.
- Ability to work independently under general supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a variety of projects while prioritizing effectively.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong financial acumen and knowledge of financial processes
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.