We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes. Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on our business's financial position, liquidity and cash flows, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity and prepare financial statements on a timely basis
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Assist in payment and liaise with bank when needed
- Keep track of changes in tax and accounting rules and prepare tax returns
- Oversee the department’s operations to ensure timely approval/payment of expenses, financial reporting and other management reporting
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance or related disciplines (ACCA or equivalent preferred)
- At least 3 years relevant experience (audit experience is an advantage)
- Good knowledge of local accounting GAAP, Certified Public Accountant is a plus;
- Familiar with local tax structure and capable of identifying tax implication of commercial transactions
- A team player, able to work under pressure
- Detail-minded, hands-on and able to multi-task
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.