Senior Accountant- AFCL
Jobberman Third Party
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
This is a controller position for all AFCL Entities within Distribution. Candidate should be conversant with preparing and reviewing entity financials and also oversee transactional processing activities. This position is responsible for ensuring proper book closure, review and analysis of Management Accounts (MIS), Accounts finalization, consolidation, general ledger review, balance sheet proofing, PL (variance) analysis, year-end financial pack, audit support, financial analysis, supervise transactional processing activities, stake holder management and other adhoc support activities as required by the business. As a part of controller’s role, the Candidate needs to ensure that there is strict adherence to Standard Operating Manual (SOM) and – Procedures (SOP) and Schedule of Authorities (SOA). The Candidate should have an ability to identify / pick up abnormal transactions and entries.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Controllership Role – Owner of balance sheet, P&L line items, Cash Flow,
- MIS, Book close, Balance sheet proofing, account reconciliations and other R2R (Record to report) requirements of Tata International.
- Monthly follow up for Flash data, individually engaging with AFCL Consultants,SSC and review of Flash numbers along with Head AFCL;
- Monthly follow up for MIS, TB, review of monthly MIS results (along with Head AFCL) for variances/ accuracy and completeness
- Oversee services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Liaise with Auditors, HO, and Statutory agencies on financial related matters, Assist in the Year-end, Internal and Government audits
- Ensure all statutory dues are accurately captured and submitted in time
- Ensure accurate and complete customer and vendor reconciliation, and issuance of reports and follow up on reconciliation items
- Monthly Resolving consolidated MIS queries
- Consolidating Working Capital data for reviews
- Assisting the BU Heads in Annual Budget process
- Prepare AFCL’s IND AS Financials (in software Emerge)
- Review of TB’s/CFS-other reports (RPT details, borrowings, investments)
- Review / Prepare All Notes to accounts including taxes for purpose of INDAS consolidated
- Monthly/quarterly/yearly resolve Consolidated Shareholder (TISPL) queries, after discussion and review with individual AFCL Consultant, FC, BU Head
- Fulfillment/coordination for adhoc reports/data, from Corporate after discussion and review with individual AFCL Consultant, FC, BU Head
- Ensuring Proper reconciliation of balances and transactions between AFCLs and RPT’s.
- Ensuring correct numbers are reported for Monthly MIS consolidated and IFRS consolidated.
- Supervisory role for AR & AP & R2R activities
- Stake holder management
- Drafting, Implementing, Improving and ensuring strict adherence to SOM, SOP and SOA
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation among AFCL Entities
- Assisting Head AFCL on all business-related matters especially related to the administration of AFCLs, secretarial, management of SPV’s and working capital efficiency measures.
- CA with exposure to IGAAP & IFRS in his/her current role
- Candidate currently working on preparation & review of month end and period end (Quarter/Year) book closure
- F P & A activities
- Responsible for supervision of transactional activities
- Excellent data analysis capability
- Ability to review account and balance sheet reconciliations
- General ledger review
- Balance sheet proofing ability
- MIS preparation & variance analysis capability
- This will be a majorly Individual contributor role, can take help of other members of specific function as per requirement.
- Prior experience of working in SAP, TALLY, Incadea & Navision ERP is preferable/desired.
- Knowledge of Secretarial functions (Company Sectary certification) is desired but not essential.
- Knowledge of financing Automobiles is desired.
- CA with 5-8 years of work experience
- Experience of handling Big 4 audits and
- Prior experience of handling Africa region accounting will be a huge plus.
- Relevant years of Experience: 5-8 years
Incadea & Navision, SAP, Tally, MS office, Hyperion/ financial reporting & Consolidation tool
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- MNC’s in Trading/Distribution, NBFI’s, FI’s, Automobiles or services sector, Finance & Accounts Shared Services center
Location and Vertical: Accra, Ghana
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.