Admin & Office
We are looking for our next Scrum Master, to help us grow. At Sleek, you will find a fast-paced environment focused on building great solutions, and endless opportunities for learning and knowledge sharing, whether it’s around a coffee with your colleagues at the office, or via video calls with your peers based overseas! If you believe in tech for good, and want to make a change to the way things are done traditionally, this is the place for you.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Lead the technology and product teams in their use of Scrum/LeSS and Agile methodologies
- Help the squads achieve their OKRs across their 2-weekly sprints
- Coach teams to becoming high-performing by recognizing strengths and weaknesses
- Inculcate autonomy and develop accountability towards one’s own destiny of goals
- Unblock squads from impediments and assist them to do the same
- Facilitate planning and grooming sessions to keep teams productive and on-track
- Resolve conflicts within and across teams
- Educate product owners and developers on Scrum to improve cohesiveness and velocity
- Ensure squads are meeting release objectives and coordinate where necessary
- Experience running a Scrum team or similar
- Demonstrates people management and leadership skills
- Can think on your feet and employ critical thinking in team settings
- Knowledge on SAFE/LeSS and can identify what works for the team
- Fluent in JIRA and Confluence
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.