Canadian International School
Admin & Office
We are searching for a trustworthy and personable School Administrator to join our learning institution. The school administrator’s responsibilities include handling all allocated tasks, answering questions and queries, understanding the school’s policies, assisting with the recruitment of new staff members, and communicating with parents, teachers, and students as required.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- At least Degree holders with preferably Masters degree in Education or Educational Leadership and Administration or related qualifications
- Must have experience in an international school environment or teaching in an international school setting for at least 2 years.
- Must have mastery of the English Language ( verbal and written)
- Must have at least 2 years experience in the sought position.
Send your CVs, Cover letters and any supporting documents to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.