Loom's Customer Success team partners with a wide variety of customers to facilitate more effective and expressive communication for their employees. Our Customer Success Managers are accountable for adoption, revenue retention, and growth across their book of business. We do this through value-based engagements with customers throughout their journey. We're looking for ambitious and thoughtful customer advocates, who are eager to build meaningful relationships with our customers and continue to build the foundations of what it means to do Customer Success at Loom.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Own the end-to-end success for a high-volume book of Loom's customers, responsible for onboarding, revenue retention, growth, and adoption. Within this overarching goal, you will:
- Help build the foundations of Customer Success at Loom: As an early member of our team, you'll be instrumental in helping define our motion
- You will test playbooks and program ideas and track results based on defined customer goals
- Serve as the customer's trusted advisor and product expert: You'll host training, onboarding, and working sessions to educate our customers and dig deep into new use cases for Loom
- Conduct discovery to generate Customer Success qualified opportunities that can be shared with Loom’s Sales team and unlock growth
- Serve as a representative of Loom to our customers, conveying our strategic and product direction, and sharing how this direction will contribute to our customers’ collaboration goals;
- Serve as a representative of our customers back to Loom's cross-functional teams, advocating on their behalf to ensure we’re working in the best interests of our customers;
- Use customer usage metrics to find opportunities to deepen Loom's footprint and impact with our customers; and,
- Contribute to the development of the Customer Success team by bringing strong team-orientation, finding opportunities to share knowledge and best practices, and participating in hiring as needed to fuel the team’s expansion.
- Operate in a fast-paced environment, juggling priorities of multiple internal and external parties.
What We're Looking For
- You have 4+ years of success in your current Customer Success, Lifecycle Marketing or Account Management role
- You've been a first or early hire at a fast-growing start-up before (you embrace ambiguity)
- Ability to build Customer Success playbooks and new processes based on learnings (familiarity with Outreach.io and Salesforce.com is encouraged)
- You’ve got strong technical chops
- You have experience managing and expanding customer relationships with a strong commercial aptitude, including overcoming objections to achieve results
- You are data-driven, comfortable with analyzing large data sets to understand trends and identify leading-indicators to influence decision-making.
- Effective communication at scale is one of your superpowers.
- A self-motivated, dedicated teammate with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.