As a Customer Success Experience Consultant you own first line support for day-to-day operational and technical questions for our standard support customers. You play a key role in ensuring global solutions are performing to their stated service level agreement (SLA) standards by assessing service statistics and preparing detailed reports, managing and tracking issues to ensure accurate and complete resolution, handling first line support for day-to-day operational and technical questions for our standard support customers. You provide expertise across our fraud and identity platforms and services and are a resource to customers to identify creative and efficient solutions to their objectives.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Respond to customer tickets within department service level agreements.
- Help protect the core value of the relationship and identify strong opportunities beyond direct project work to communicate to sales to help them grow the business.
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap to drive solution and feature innovations.
- Provide operational support, for the customers under your management, for all issues related to our platforms and solutions.
- Actively seek responsibility and take pride in delivering the highest quality results and recommendations to our customers.
- Effectively integrate, motivate and build relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote), sponsors, key stakeholders, executives and other individuals or organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or computer science or the equivalent plus 3+ years consultancy, project management, implementation management and/or fraud management experience
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and challenges; consult with the customer to develop solutions to address these areas
- Effective customer-service orientation and relationship-building skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and balance thought with action while getting the most out of limited resources
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills and ability to structure analyses to form data-driven solutions to ambiguous customer challenges
- Flexible work hours in order to accommodate special meeting requests, trainings and demonstrations for customers in different time zones
- Advanced skills with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing in English throughout all levels of an organization.
- Ability to effectively work with remote teams. Availability for some overnight travel and on call rotation.
- Ability to make decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plans with limited guidance.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.