With climate action growing rapidly and driving a new wave of investment, Verra is enhancing its work to identify and mitigate risks facing the organization, all in the service of the greater purpose of building high-integrity, high-impact environmental and social markets.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
A day with Verra’s collaborative Legal, Policy, and Markets team might include…
- Preparing an authoritative briefing document that will be presented to Verra’s Board of Directors on categories of risk.
- Reviewing the findings of a report and discussing with relevant staff.
- Giving a presentation to staff about measures that they can take to report and address risk.
Specific functions you will be responsible for…
- Performing an organizational risk assessment, analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company.
- Developing and implementing measures to mitigate risks, in collaboration with colleagues across the organization.
- Monitoring changes in the risk landscape.
- Advocating for the integration of risk management priorities into the company's overall strategic planning.
- Reporting on the progress of risk mitigation efforts.
You bring with you…
- 7+ years of experience in accounting, economics, legal or actuarial work, with specialized training in risk management.
- Business acumen, including strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- A collaborative mindset towards influencing and educating employees as well as leadership about risk-related issues.
- Commercial awareness, including an understanding of digital and corporate technology systems, networks, IT infrastructure and cyber threats.
- Presentation skills, which are critical for conveying complex risk concepts in a manner that audiences with varying degrees of expertise can understand.
- Communication skills, for advocating effectively for strategic efforts to reduce Verra's risk exposure.
You know you will be successful if…
- You gain a shared understanding from not only a departmental level but also a broader Verra perspective to deliver solutions that synchronize with business objectives as well as respecting risk safeguards.
- You are utilizing technology that encompasses data and predictive analytics to identify key trends and expose risk.
- You are executing efficient, cross-functional risk management plans to ensure continuity of operations successfully mitigating risk.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.