Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual who will contribute to the continued success of our global revenue team for professional services. The individual will be integral to ensuring that our professional services orders and invoices are created accurately, timely, and in accordance with customer needs. Additionally, this individual will assist in reviewing professional services orders, particularly in the European region, and will work closely with the service operations team to maintain order data quality, identify areas of future improvements and participate in special projects.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Create and manage billings for all professional services orders
- Review incoming Statements of Work for completeness, accuracy & compliance to company bookings, and revenue recognition guidelines (focus on European region)
- Partner with and support Veeva’s service operations team, and assist with non-standard items and resolution of client service matters
- Assist in the month-end close process
- Assist team with the planning and execution of projects to streamline processes
- Communicate with internal and external clients and provide excellent customer service
- Update and maintain relevant desk procedures and process documentation
- 2+ years of operations experience, finance operations experience a plus
- Strong communication skills with a focus on providing timely and accurate customer service
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, prioritize and remain organized
- Ability to problem-solve and navigate complex situations
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity in Salesforce, NetSuite, and/or RevPro
- Software industry experience, especially SaaS
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.