Revenue Accounting Manager
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
The Revenue Accounting Manager candidate will be capable of managing multiple priorities in a dynamic, rapidly growing and fluid organization. This position will be directly responsible for the Company revenue recognition and will work closely with the Engineering, Customer Success, Data Analytics, FP&A and Product Teams. Other responsibilities include assisting in the integration of Company’s Order to Cash process with the parent company’s systems, establishing, enhancing and monitoring internal controls, and creating and implementing procedures to make the close and reporting processes more efficient and accurate and in line with the Company’s revenue recognition policy.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Execute monthly close deliverables related to the Company’s Revenue Recognition, including the completion of close journals, account reconciliations, estimate schedules and analytical review.
- Ownership of our managed services segment - billing, collections, journals and reconciliations
- Assist with the order-to-cash Integration between the Company’s processes and systems and those of the parent company.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining internal documentation for existing and evolving revenue policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Implement improvements to the existing revenue recognition process in order to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the financial statements and improve efficiencies.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Data and FP&A teams to improve analytical insights and maintain proper controls for the billings and revenue recognition process.
- Lead debt collection efforts in collaboration with Customer Success and Support, Billing Engineering and Legal
- Assist with external audit.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and analyses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Required. Designation of Chartered Accountant Required. A Graduate Degree in Accounting or Finance is a strong plus.
- 8 plus years of experience with a combination of public accounting and private company experience in revenue accounting, auditing and finance.
- Strong project management skills and process improvement execution.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with peers, and other financial management.
- Excellent organizational ability required to handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint is required.
- Experience with billing systems, Salesforce, and NetSuite a plus.
- Experience integrating between financial systems as part of acquisitions and/or business combinations a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.