Retention Client Manager: Inside Sales
Customer Service & Support
You will manage, protect and grow revenue through the sale of LexisNexis products, services, and content. You will sell to both prospects and existing customers. Initiating contact with customers, assessing their needs, and creating a pipeline of new business opportunities and retention.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Working with existing clients to build value in current products
- Outbound sales motion to sell additional products and extend existing customer agreements
- Ability to answer questions from assigned customers within territory regarding billing, content, contract terms and re-sell value of LexisNexis.
- Maintain all customer interactions in CRM
- Responsible for achieving or exceeding your monthly sales quotas
- Continuing to build knowledge of business and the market or account needs
- Display excellent experience in telesales & selling subscription product
- Be able to apply broad knowledge of products and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of sales methodology and a proven track record in achieving sales quotas
- Ability to interpret internal and external business issues and apply them to their own role
- Able to develop competence by performing structured work assignments
- Able to adapt information and style to the audience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.