You’ll build positive ongoing relationships with an assigned segment of our School Membership customers, providing help via email, phone and messaging systems as needed. You’ll have a focus on maintaining our already high retention rate; scheduling outreach to your assigned schools at key points in their customer journey as well as answering any questions they might have in order to renew their membership.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- How to use sales techniques effectively.
- How to communicate effectively with stakeholders via email and phone.
- How to provide excellent customer service.
- How to meet SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators).
You’ll work with:
- Rebecca Kerr - Retention Team Manager
- Rachel Heathfield - Head of Schools
- The wider schools team
To succeed in the role you will:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be self-motivated and driven to succeed in a sales environment
- Be proactive in understanding all our products and services in order match to customer needs
- Have excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage your own workload and time effectively
- Have a flexible mindset, approaching challenges with a positive attitude
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.