We are looking for an outgoing relationship manager to foster strong relationships with our clients. The relationship manager's responsibilities also include seeking out new business opportunities, providing clients with knowledgeable advice, guiding their choices, promptly resolving complaints, and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Sales and Business Growth
- Responsible for ensuring the achievement of monthly targets for both deposits and loans.
- Responsible for coordinating marketing sales and support activities for the business, including the design, supply, and distribution of marketing materials to prospective clients.
- Build a pipeline of prospective clients, and actively engaged such clients to convert them to active clients.
- Organizing customer acquisition activities like market storms.
- Scan the market and feedback competitor offerings to inform product/process or go-to market strategy reviews.
- Employ a 360-degree perspective, and a value chain approach on business development to harness potential around clients.
Customer Care and Relationship Management:
- Responsible for ensuring the maintenance of excellent relationships between the business and its clients.
- Segmentation of client portfolio to inform relationship management strategies.
- Collect and feedback all client complaints.
- Responsible for ensuring the effective implementation of service recovery initiatives to ensure that clients complaints are effectively addressed.
- Coordinate client visits by branch and senior managers.
- Must ensure client loan requests are processed within prescribed TAT standard of 72 hours
- Must assist clients by delivering solutions and services as provided by the institution
- Responsible for the assessment of applications made by prospective clients in line with provisions, guidelines and standards as set out in the SME Credit Policy.
- Responsible for the preparation and presentation of credit requests to the Credit Committee
- Ensure a credit proposal is based on a thorough understating of a clients’ businesses dynamics, including risks and capacity to service the exposure
- Must support collections team with “soft collections” techniques when required
- Responsible for the achievement of monthly portfolio quality standards set for the business
- Responsible for adherence to agreed Compliance standards.
- Responsible for weekly reporting on progress and performance to Management.
- Responsible for any other task(s) that Management may assign.
- A bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Economics or Business preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of the Ghanaian small business climate and preferences
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in sales management role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Degree in a related field
- Good selling and persuasion skills
- Good analytical skills
- Previous experience in similar role in a reputable institution would be advantageous.
- A demonstrable network of potential clients ready to on-board
- Must be focused, organized and able to meet deadlines
- Must take pride in delivery quality every time.
- Excellent knowledge of the Ghanaian Small business climate and preferences.
Skills / Attributes:
- Analytical and hard working
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive sales whiles maintaining an eye for portfolio quality
- Team spirit is essential
NB: All applicants should forward their application letters and CVs to email@example.com
Employment Type: Full Time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.