Spine and Nerve Center Ghana
Admin & Office
Spine and Nerve Centre is looking for an Office Assistant to join our team. To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Answers phone calls made to the business and responds to questions/queries callers may have.
- Schedules appointments for treatments which are made through the phone.
- Greets visitors to the clinic and ensures they are attended to in a timely manner.
- Takes new patients on tours of the medical center and ensures that all procedures which need to be completed before treatment are completed.
- Assists the doctor with consultations if Patient Care Assistants are not available.
- Receives payments from patients and confirms that they can go on with their treatments.
- Ensures that the reception area is tidy and presentable, and all necessary stationery are well stocked.
- Must have first degree or an HND holder in a related field.
- Must have completed national service.
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to multitask
- Strong verbal communication
- Must be a Takoradi resident
- Experience Length: 1 years +
To Apply: Send CV and cover to email@example.com
Employment Type: Full time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.