Quality Assurance Specialist
Customer Service & Support
A dynamic leader in Property Management Software seeks a Quality Assurance Specialist to join their team to be responsible for developing quality standards, conducting tests, and identifying issues with software products, as well as documenting these for purposes of re-using the tests repeatedly. You will need to have at least 2 – 3 years proven work experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist or similar role, in cloud-based software products.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Participate in Scrum team activities and coordinate testing with developers and other QA personnel to ensure sprint goals are met.
- Address and discuss issues and proposed solutions with product team.
- Document quality assurance activities and create audit reports.
- Compile test documentation for re-usability.
- Make recommendations for improvement.
- Create training materials and operating manuals.
- Participate in building of software automation tests.
- At least 2 – 3 years proven work experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist or similar role, in cloud-based software products.
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
- Utilisation of automation software systems will be a benefit.
- Experience in the property management industry will be a benefit.
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Quality Assurance Specialist.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.