Quality Assurance Engineer (Saas)
Customer Service & Support
No matter where you’re located, we’d love to have you join our mission of providing world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses on a global scale. We thrive on driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing efforts and enjoy having fun at the same time.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Ensure all information necessary to the ticket has been completed by the requester- fill in any gaps by gathering information on your own, or if we must, follow up with the requester
- Test site bugs yourself and confirm if you’re able to replicate
- Assign/triage helpdesk ticket to the right team member to execute on the fix (will have flow chart for knowing who to send to)
- Update application documentation, processes and standard operating procedures
- Publish in-app guides/documentation answering frequently asked questions
- Complete and close out tickets independently, when possible (i.e. Tier 1 support troubleshooting)
- Manually test new features and bug fixes
- Clearly communicate when Requests need edits or additional information
- Report on weekly KPIs: ie. tickets received, tickets completed, etc.
- Report on guides/help docs analytics / usage
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Pre-employment testing is required.
- Likes to get things done, highly efficient
- Commitment to delivering high-quality communication, and bug fixes to users
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic, detail-oriented, dedication to quality, self-motivated
- Enjoys solving problems
- Customer-centric mentality, highly empathetic to users
- Obsesses over details
- Enjoys writing processes and making technical concepts more consumable for their audience
- Ability to understand prioritization/urgency level
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.