Project Finance Analyst
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Reporting into the Project Finance Manager - Global this role will cover the following aspects in the Business unit and working across our regions ‘US and Global’;
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Reviews executed and proposed Contracts, Work Orders, Change Orders, and other contract information as assigned to ensure they meet profitability and cash targets.
- Loads project budgets into FocalPoint (project setup) and maintains other project data in FocalPoint and associated systems using various automated tools (FocalPount project super user)
- Records/retrieves revenue each month from project plans for all contract types (mainly Fixed contracts, Time, and material).
- Working alongside Project managers to ensure invoices are timely issued to external and internal customers and have the adequate backup/deliverable support.
- Monitors the overall health of assigned projects including but not limited to revenues, gross profit, receivables, and unbilled amounts as well as project close outs and reconciliations
- Identifies and implements controls, efficiencies, and procedures to ensure financial information is reported accurately and timely for group deadlines.
- Meets with project managers regularly to assess progress and to discuss any potential contract needs or changes (scope changes/ change orders/cancellations etc)
- Serves as a financial liaison for the project management, escalating significant issues within finance and working across departments to resolve issues as required.
- Perform ad hoc project financial analyses as requested by Project managers and/or Department heads e.g., Project efficiency, project Profitability
- Prepare, analyse and report the monthly project revenues in accordance to GAAP and company policies.
- Support in the preparation and review of account analysis for accrued and deferred income balances.
- Manage the cashflow forecasts in particular timing and collection of AR receipts and with other finance colleagues for the full cashflow preparation
- Participate in the internal and external audits
- Participate, contribute and adhere to the Revenue recognition policy, narrative and related controls.
- Other ad hoc accounting requirements
- Project team- All levels including Project Leaders/managers
- Finance team in accounting operations and Financial Planning & Analysis
- Project and operations
- External customers and fellow affiliates (intercompany)
- Group finance teams
Qualifications And Skills
- Experience in pharmaceutical, CRO, Consulting experience in fast paced environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Requires exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, organizational, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Excellent financial, communication, and interpersonal skills are as well as a high level of personal motivation to achieve.
- Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Understands the end-to-end processes and key outputs and understands stakeholders’ expectations (Finance business partner)
- Support the implementation of continuous improvement and performance excellence activities, consistently achieving strong results
- Supports company’s accounting closing schedule and all corporate financial reporting requirements, including backlog, forecasting to meet or exceed respective deliverable deadlines.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.