Product Support Manager
Customer Service & Support
We are looking for an experienced, inspiring, and highly engaged leader to join our CS team. You have experience of working in fast-paced SaaS environments and have the vision to change the future of learning. Your mission will be to advocate for the customer, and represent their best interest, which will come naturally because you have a deep desire to help people, on an individual and scalable level.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Work closely with the VP Customer Success to build a scalable retention-driving support engine
- Handle all aspects of team management: recruiting, scheduling, coaching, performance reviews, and planning, while defining clear expectations and driving accountability & ownership
- Demonstrated experience leading projects, effectively delegating responsibilities, and leading highly engaged resources of varying experience/skillsets .
- Synthesize data to guide/support strategy and decisions
- Set goals (and participate in OKR planning), manage execution, and measure results
- Identify, recommend and implement process and system improvements to enhance customer experience across the customer lifecycle
- You will oversee the successful adherence of team KPI’s, objectives and goals, developing and maintaining scorecards and running metrics to ensure business objectives are achieved and learnings incorporated
- Collaborate with other departments to drive and implement positive changes in support of broader company initiatives
- 3 years managing multiple globally dispersed teams within SaaS Support that deliver exceptional customer experiences impacting retention.
- Experience leading onboarding, technical support, product support, retention teams.
- Strong analytical mindset and understanding of the key levers that influence retention
- Proven people leader who provides mentoring and coaching to ensure team members thrive and are highly engaged.
- Experienced driver of department and multi-team KPI’s, objectives and goals.
- Experience with Zendesk, Slack, Google Suite and other Support tools.
- Customer obsession: Love to interview and get in front of customers and stakeholders to understand pain points and opportunities.
- Quick learning of new platforms, acquiring functional knowledge quickly
- Track record of balancing competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Data backed decision maker
- You have excellent written and verbal communication, change and project management skills, and the ability to collaborate and present with all stakeholders and senior leadership
- You are ambitious and passionate about quality, and you set a high standard for yourself and your teams and know how to introduce it as a practice
- You are an extremely structured thinker with a passion for taking action & getting measurable results with a ‘win together and ‘lead with empathy’ mindset
- You have the Passion for excellence; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- You are a passionate learner, motivating yourself and others to stimulate personal growth, development, and innovation
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.