Product Consultant, Data Management Solutions (Finance)
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
You will join a global, collaborative, and professional team where you will be able to gain broad knowledge within the financial world and beyond and work with expansive datasets including Market data, Fundamental data, ESG, Ratings, and more!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Respond to inquiries for data feed and cloud service clients.
- Improve your technical expertise with User Acceptance Testing (UAT), MS Excel, and SQL.
- Provide professional, timely, quality support of our feed-based products.
- Recording accurate and timely tracking of client issues within our Client Relationship Management system (Salesforce).
- Documentation of newly found solutions and product updates.
- Collaboration with internal teams across the global organization to answer client concerns, and route improvement requests and sales leads.
- Staying current on existing and newly developed product offerings.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Experience in Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of corporate accounting statements such as the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail and ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Team-player mentality with collaboration skills
- Flexibility for changes in a dynamic environment
- Advanced Excel experience
- Desire and aptitude for continuous learning
- 2 years working experience in a finance or data related position
- Knowledge of investments including private equity, public equity, fixed income, ETF’s, mutual funds, commodities, etc.
- SQL experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.