Legendary Foods Ltd
Admin & Office
Legendary Foods Ltd. is looking for a passionate person to manage the processing operations of its products.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Manage a team of at least 6 members to prepare products, manage inventory and be efficient in maximizing sales
- Train and retrain processing staff, implement protocol changes across a team
- Following the recipe in making dishes with consistency in taste, appearance, and presentation.
- Track raw materials, finished products, and packaging materials’ inventories
- Prepare processing budget
- Support for the establishment and maintenance of food safety systems
- Support for new products innovations
- Run processing facility operations and keep the facility in order
- Act as the first line of support for troubleshooting and resolving processing issues
- Support for conducting sensory evaluations
- Document & organize information such as health & safety instances, protocols, protocol changes, recipes, sensory feedback, customer feedback
- Prepare existing and new products under strict hygienic protocols
- Innovate packaging ideas for different sales channels
- Innovate processes to optimize the efficiency of personnel, ingredients & time
- Provide support to sales staff
- Provide support to business development operations
- A degree in Food science and technology, food processing engineering, or any related field with 2 or more years of work experience in the food processing, food, and beverage industry
- Must have a strong leadership experience
- Scheduling and running routine production activities
- Inventory management, budget preparation and production plan scheduling
- Strong understanding of food safety principles
- Strong skills in resource (human and equipment) optimization
- Implementation of food quality management systems such as HACCP and ISO
- Strong problem-solving skills relating to food processing
- Strong usage ability of Word and Excel
- Must have experience managing a team for a minimum of 12 months
- Must have strong verbal and oral communication
- Must have the ability to report on one’s activities in written and electronic format and the activities of their team
- Must have customer service experience
- Must be self-disciplined and have high integrity
- Must be able to work on weekends
Additional Desired Qualities:
- Food safety certifications
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Driving skills
Application inclusion demand: Please submit your cover letter or letter of intention and CV titled “ Processing Manager Application”. Include a copy of all relevant certificates and address your email to Miss Anita Agyare, email@example.com.
Please ensure your CV includes
NB: All documents should be in PDF format and the subject of the email must be Processing Manager Application
Location: KNUST - Kumasi.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.