The Platform Accounting Analyst will be an integral part of the Finance team. You will work closely with your Finance and Accounting leadership cohorts as well as business partners and other internal and external stakeholders. This role reports to the Platform Accounting Manager.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Interface daily with internal systems and our proprietary exchange platform to assist with fiat and digital asset position reconciliations across our various banks and crypto wallets
- Promptly research and correct discrepancies and communicating actions to the appropriate stakeholders
- Reconcile a variety of products and transactions including fiat, digital assets, futures, margin, and other new company initiatives
- Independently manage and develop current reconciliation processes for greater efficiency and transparency and analyzing data against business drivers to identify issues and trends
- Communicate and facilitate break resolution between our OTC desks, Treasury, Developers, Data Scientists, and Finance, including making journal entries as necessary
- Maintain and review daily, monthly and yearly middle office reconciliations for financial and accounting issues and reporting
- Provide support for internal and external audits
- Participate in ad hoc reporting requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or closely related field
- 2+ years of accounting/audit experience from the Big 4 or national accounting firms
- Knowledge of US GAAP and experience with SOX
- Collaborative, innovative, flexible, and adept at building relationships across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deliverables in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Microsoft Excel proficiency including pivot tables, H & V-Lookup
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.