The People Team Administrator plays a critical role in supporting Xapo People Team programs and day-to-day processes. The People Team is responsible for cultivating a culture of execution, high performance, and enrichment at Xapo. The ideal candidate for this role will be an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, self-organized, process driven and collaborative person with previous experience in HR administrative roles.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- You will ensure compliance and data integrity on employee records including maintenance, entry and data governance, update our HRIS system and other people related systems.
- Ensure a positive onboarding experience for new Xapiens by ensuring all aspects of onboarding are completed accurately and timely including communication with new team members.
- Conduct regular audits of people data, contracts, documents and onboarding tasks completion.
- Process the requests for verifications of employment, employment certificates, travel letters and reference letters.
- You will process employee contractual changes from promotions, salary changes and leavers, including updating the HRIS system.
- Coordinate the collection of monthly payroll information ensuring this is accurate and provided to the Finance Team with agreed deadlines.
- Provide administrative support during annual performance review cycles.
- Support Senior People Operations Specialist by providing ad-hoc and regular reports on people data and ensuring the accuracy and compliance of the information provided.
- Providing general administrative support across the people function, and own a number of exciting projects such as employee engagement and learning and development.
- Collaboration with Talent Team, Accounts Payable Team, Finance Team and Legal Team in terms of coordination of people activities.
- Identify and execute continuous improvement of our current programs and processes to enhance Xapien’s experience.
- Experience in HR Operations and a desire to develop a career in HR
- GMT+/- 3 time-zone required
- Previous experience in Google Workspace, especially Google Sheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and Google Slides
- Previous experience with an HRIS system and have a keen eye for data governance
- Experience working with highly confidential information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional proficiency in written and spoken English language
- Knowledge of Bitcoin and Digital Banking will get you extra points
- Experience working in a remote, globally distributed team in a fast-paced environment strongly preferred
- Alignment with Our Values and Culture Principles.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.