Reporting to the Chief People Officer, our People Operations Manager will assist Freestar in a variety of functions within the People Operations department. In this role, you will work with managers as a business partner and liaison to the People Operations department, assisting in optimizing and strategizing regarding internal teams. You will recruit and hire for certain roles as needed, in addition to working on a variety of People Operations initiatives related to employee engagement, onboarding, and performance management. Our ideal candidate is highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, keeping a people focused perspective and a collaborative, positive attitude. This is a remote role, but the ideal candidate will be based in Eastern Standard Time (EST) to accommodate our team members in EMEA, LATAM, and the US.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Supports people managers as a business partner and the main point of contact for any People Ops related matters. Elevates the skill set of the managers by advising, coaching, and challenging.
- Assists people managers in full cycle performance management including goal setting, performance reviews, celebrations, and performance improvement plans.
- Supports current engagement programs and proactively recommends and helps implement new programs.
- Supports the team in writing job descriptions, discussing ideal candidate profiles, and identifying an effective recruitment process. Executes effective full cycle recruitment for key roles as needed.
- Point of contact for employee questions - answering communications when possible; referring special communications to appropriate person when needed
- 3-5 years experience preferred in People Operations, specifically working as a business partner, with some recruiting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to operate with integrity and maintain employee confidentiality
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.