What - Our “products and services” for staff include (amongst others) online and in person community events and rhythms, tools and products for collaboration and communication, as well as, training programs for both staff and managers and systems to foster teams’ performance and development.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Creatively ideate powerful learning experiences for our staff from concept design and strategy to programming, logistics, documentation and communication in order to foster a culture of employee engagement and enhance job satisfaction. This includes designing and delivering our online and offline signature staff events (ie All staff retreats, All hands meetings, Onboarding Experiences, etc.), as well as, manage our signature staff products (ie Pre Onboarding Online course, Staff Portal, etc.)
- Build end to end experiences for customers by carefully curating each touch point along the employee journey (from Onboarding to Offboarding)
- Data & Insights: Coordinate employee surveys and feedback mechanisms to gather insights on employee satisfaction, engagement, and organizational culture that will inform the design and delivery of future experiences
- +5 years of combined experience in online and/or offline Design, Operations, Management Consulting, Project Management and/or Business Analyst roles
- Business Acumen: Strategic thinker who is keen and quick in understanding and dealing with decisions that impact the business beyond the People function
- Builder: Great ability and passion to build things that will scaleOperations: Outstanding project management skills and can drive flawless processes with attention to detail, while constantly looking for opportunities for optimization and improvement
- People Oriented: Strong relationship builder across all ranks with excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Energetic: Strong passion to succeed, comfortable under pressure, and with a big desire to have fun in the processTechy: Tech savvy with good knowledge of Google Suite (or Microsoft Office), Miro, and other Design tools
- Creative: Innovative and creative problem solver; you have a naturally curious mind to stay ahead of the curve on industry trends and can exercise ingenuity in finding new ways of doing things
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.