Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Evaluate and select relevant software for running payroll
- Ensure accurate and timely execution of payroll
- Prepare and reconcile internal payroll reports, ensuring compliance with local tax authorities
- Own all critical local payroll processes - setting up involuntary deductions; maintaining and reconciling liability payments; and evaluating union dues
- Schedule payroll expenses collections and reconcile collections to expenses
- Assess and improve rapid growth processes and procedures, ensuring compliance.
- Stay informed of relevant local regulatory and policies changes, communicating key changes across teams
- Work cross-functionally to provide expertise on local payroll matters
- Answer complex payroll related questions from employees
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or a related field from an accredited institution
- 3+ years payroll experience with experience in the relevant market
- Strong working knowledge of local regulations and policies related to payroll
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while meeting deadlines timely and accurately
- Strong verbal and written skills, to connect clients and align with various stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills, explaining complex issues at an understandable level
- Advanced knowledge of local payroll software solutions
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong English
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.