Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Global Teams (GT) is Employment Heros Employer of Record (EOR) service that allows our clients to compliantly employ people anywhere in the world, a core component of our company mission to Make Employment Easier and more Valuable for Everyone. Reporting directly to the GM of Talent Solutions and working closely with the broader internal finance function, you will be responsible for overseeing the accuracy of payroll activities, liaising with our global payroll partners, and improving GTs BAU financial operations. This is a unique opportunity to extend your experience and responsibilities on a specific service within a larger business. Outside of activities such as managing our payroll partner relationships and looking after all payroll activities for GT, you will be responsible for developing GT finance initiatives in a drive towards automation, including working with our Technology Product team on features to streamline our finance processes.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Global Teams Payroll Management
- Oversee our internal Payroll Coordinator and approve all employee monthly payroll updates (expenses, leave, pay changes including commissions etc) directly with the client in time for payroll cut offs each month
- Ensure all client approved payroll updates are processed in time for employee payroll and escalating with our partners where necessary
- Point of contact for all client and employee payroll enquiries, triage within EH team for resolution.
Global Teams Finance Operations Management:
- Invoicing of clients for the underlying payroll of their teams, with high levels of completeness and accuracy. Review and approve monthly invoicing of the underlying payroll
- Own Global Teams financial administration responsibilities including AP, AR and overseeing payroll via our partners
- Handling and resolving Global Teams customer and client queries relating to billing and payroll
- Working with the COO and Finance Manager on ad hoc projects associated with Global Teams
Global Teams Finance Continuous Improvement
- Support the development of Finance process improvement opportunities, alternatives, and recommend courses of action
- Support the development of team and service Objectives and Key Results (OKRs); measure and analyse baseline performance and post optimisation
- Support the identification and investigation of Finance process inefficiencies and deploy solutions for productivity improvement
- Assist with developing and deploying a reporting, data and metric driven service
- Liaise with our Technology Product team as the subject matter expert on Finance & Payroll to assist them scope and deliver improved solutions to streamline these roles
- Qualification in Payroll, Accounting, and/or Finance would be preferred
- 5+ years Payroll experience with payroll management and overseeing payroll activities
- Some Financial Operations experience with expertise accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Demonstrable experience working in a Talent (agency recruitment, RPO, MSP) OR Tech service environment for either a global / large complex organisation or a scale up business which has launched into new markets and territories would be advantageous
- Financial reporting and analysis experience including investigation and reconciliation
- Startup mindset, prepared to do what it takes to get the job done
- Customer centric, dedicated to delivering quality outcomes and a seamless customer experience
- Effective, productive, results driven individual who thrives working in an autonomous environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Willing to innovate and look for smarter ways of doing things
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.