Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Evaluate and select relevant software for running payroll, incorporating Deel product technology requirements
- Ensure accurate and timely execution of payroll in your region, as well as in other trained countries
- Prepare and reconcile internal payroll reports, ensuring compliance with local tax authorities
- Own all critical local payroll and HR processes, including setting up involuntary deductions, supporting onboardings and offboardings of employees on record in your region
- Schedule payroll expenses collections and reconcile collections to expenses
- Assess and improve rapid growth processes and procedures, ensuring compliance
- Stay informed of relevant local regulatory and policies changes, communicating and establishing key changes across teams
- Work cross-functionally to provide expertise on local payroll and HR matters in your region
- Answer complex payroll and HR related questions from employees and clients in your region
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or a related field from an accredited institution
- 4+ years of experience in payroll or a related field
- Strong knowledge of payroll laws and regulations
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Ability to lead and mentor junior team members
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.