Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What this job can offer you
- Review and maintain data in in-house payroll software to ensure accuracy and compliance with local requirements.
- Manages existing relationships with internal Remote Benefits and Accounting teams to ensure that data is up-to-date and accurate.
- Serve as a primary point of assistance for Spain & Portugal in-house payroll processors with any ad-hoc tasks as required.
What you bring
- Experience in a Payroll/data admin role.
- Basic knowledge of payroll and / or data best practices and keen to learn Spain & Portugal payroll to progress with the team.
- Proficient in using software tools like Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact.
- Is a productivity geek and will constantly think of ways to improve and speed up their work.
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.