Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Payroll Administrator to join our team! As a Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring every member of our company is paid correctly.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Ensuring the payment of employees
- Creating salary sheets and reports
- Gathering and maintaining employee records
- Verifying working hours and pay rates
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations
- Handling payment issues
- Assisting the accounting department
- Collaborating with other financial personnel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (intermediate to advance level)
- Strong math skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to prioritize tasks Ability to work under pressure.
- Qualification Required: Minimum of a HND in Administration/ Statistics
Employment Type: Full Time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.