As a Risk Agent you will be responsible for real time monitoring of transactions on our Pay1st payments platform to safeguard the organisation from fraudulent activity. Working closely with departments from Customer Success to Product, you will use your subject matter-expertise to analyze a range of data to identify suspicious activity and inform new fraud rules.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Conduct daily reviews of suspicious transactions to detect, prevent and mitigate fraudulent activity
- Identify fraud patterns through the monitoring and evaluation of high-risk transactions
- Verify KYC documents to establish legitimacy of customers
- Liaise with 3rd party Payment/fraud providers for investigations linked to customers chargebacks and high risk transactions
- Support to the creation of fraud rules to protect the Company
What makes you a great candidate?
- +3 years' experience in a Fraud and Risk role within E-commerce or Online Gaming
- Hands on experience analysing and processing KYC verification documents
- Ambitious, hard working, detail-oriented with an analytical mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels
- Willing to work on a rotational shifts, including weekends and Public holidays
- You speak and write fluent English.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.