We are looking for an excellent Female outlet Auditor. The Successful candidate will carry out daily retail audits from partners, prepare balance sheets and audit weekly statements, reconcile cash in each outlet and reconcile physical cash in the safe.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Responsible for all shops under your supervision.
- Cashier form verification
- Cashier form updates and rectification
- Weekly reconciliation of Sales and Deposits.
- Timely approval of float
- Monitoring and controlling shop expenses
- Hourly monitoring of shops and attending to all concerned shops within a stipulated time frame
- Submitting daily and weekly reports by 12noon
- Liable for any cashier form error(s) that occurs in any of the shops assigned to you.
- Prompt preparation of sales vs collections for all shops assigned to you.
- Monitoring of outlet Sales
- Confirmation of Float and Deposits
- Promptly follows up on all deposits requested from the shop.
- Preparing for Shortages and Recovery within a time period
- Any Additional Job assigned by CFO & Management within the line of Accounts and Audit.
- Working time is from 7:30am to 11:30pm onsite from 9:00am to 5:00pm
Knowledge and Skills Requirement:
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Critical thinker
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. Excel); e-learning software is an asset
- Attention to details
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- Technical skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving ability
- interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver work on tight deadlines
- Analyzing financial documents.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Minimum One (1) year as an Accountant or Account clerk.
- She/he should know the basic accounting principles.
- Must have a good track record of excellent performance and good behavior
- Excellent communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.