This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, busy environment for a leading global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides assistance to internal and external clients and works to ensure quality, efficiency and improved profitability.
- Provides client assistance through verbal and written communication to both internal and external clients.
- Must be willing to work various hours with a flexible schedule based on the business needs.
- Assists system users contacting the ICON ITG HelpDesk
- Assists in maintaining project files
- Resolves system user issues according to study specific procedures
- Provides support to project teams as needed
- Performs data entry and data loading tasks
- Other responsibilities may be assigned as required
- A minimum of six months of customer service/call center experience.
- Strong communication skills written and orally.
- Strong computer skills, sound knowledge of MS Office Suite and Adobe
- Ability to multi-task, support various projects.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.