This is a full-time on-site role located in the Upper West Region Jirapa. The Operations Manager will play a pivotal role in the overall day-to-day operational running of the Hotel. This function will ensure quality standards throughout the hotel and provide an excellent experience that maximizes guest satisfaction and for the strategic development of the hotel. This role oversees affairs in Food and beverage, Front office, Housekeeping, Conference and Banqueting, and Marketing. This leadership role requires special skills in peoples management, Outstanding attention to detail, and ability to plan and execute projects.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 6 years
- Plan and direct the hotels main operations including quality, standards, cleanliness, and guest satisfaction.
- Promote a culture of excellence in guest care through a warm welcome and a desire to exceed expectations.
- Ensure that each department delivers a consistently high standard of guest service. Also, achieve business objectives and maximize the profitability of all outlets.
- Maintain effective cost controls in all areas.
- Ensure consistent implementation and review of SOPs throughout all Departments.
- Be responsible for all the day-to-day queries, complaints, or problems that arise in the hotel.
- Promote a positive employee relations culture through effective communication and regular team meetings.
- Be responsible for maximizing profit through the consistent delivery of the highest standard of service.
- Maximize financial opportunities and achieve a proactive up-selling environment throughout the hotel.
- Overseeing the budget to ensure that costs do not exceed revenues.
- Determining staffing needs based on factors such as statistical data and experience.
- Forecast future needs, and plan accordingly, Develop and implement effective marketing strategies to promote hotel brand awareness and increase revenue
- Monitoring occupancy rates and room rates to ensure that profits are maximized while ensuring that customers are satisfied.
- Carry out regular inspections of all departments in the areas of guest service delivery, cleanliness, presentation, service delivery, employee presentation, and grooming.
- Ensure that reasonable care is taken for the Health and Safety of yourself, other employees, guests, and any other persons on the Hotel premises.
- Carry out Duty Management shifts as required.
- Develop measures that protect life and properties.
- Work alongside all HODs to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day operations.
- Conduct regular operations meetings with all HODs to discuss routine operational matters, departmental performance targets, and guest feedback.
- Deputize for the Projects Manager in his absence and at various meetings & events.
- Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly operational reports.
- A Masters or bachelors degree in hospitality management, business administration, hotel bmanagement, or equivalent is required.
- Previous experience in a similar role, and the ability to use common hospitality software (working knowledge in eZee PMs).
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to provide excellent customer service to guests, even under stressful circumstances.
- Excellent time-management and multitasking skills.
- Excellent decision-making and the ability to plan and execute projects.
- Minimum of six years and above serving a Managerial position.
Location: Upper West - Jirapa
How to apply for the job. Qualified applicants must submit their CVs to: email@example.com
Remuneration: Attractive Basic Salary with Accommodation.
Closing Date: 3rd December 2023.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.