Our client holds a firm belief that their work goes beyond financial gains and numbers, recognizing the impact of their actions on the lives and futures of those they serve. With a specialized focus on frontier and emerging markets and a passion for Africa and China, our client offers independent advice, analysis, and reporting services to a diverse range of clients, including asset owners, investment managers, hedge funds, private equity firms, service providers, and brokers. Our client's customers rely on their expertise to make informed decisions in today's complex business landscape.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Train, guide, and mentor key individuals for long-term retention.
- Set performance and growth goals, motivating and developing the team.
- Address staff frustrations, inefficiencies, and process issues, while establishing standardised ongoing training.
- Mitigate risks in various functions and provide strategic input for business growth and initiatives.
- Form part of the business' leadership and contribute to broader business strategy, initiatives and activities.
- Shape organisational culture with the management committee and stay updated on industry trends.
- Review technical contract details with cost considerations and guide client onboarding for unique structures.
- Enhance operational efficiency by analysing error reports, identifying and rectifying control deficiencies, and continuously auditing process controls.
- Update ISAE3402 report for process changes and manage ISAE3402 testing with auditors.
- Document and optimise processes, identifying overlaps for consolidation and risk mitigation.
- Implement process and control improvements, including data migration.
Relevant Qualifications / Experience:
- CA (SA) qualification and RE5 for FAIS compliance
- 7+ years of investment administration and accounting experience, including managing processes, controls, and staff
- Exposure to compliance and strong business understanding
- Commercial acumen, impact leadership, and a focus on driving change
- Purposeful collaboration, growing capability, and building strong industry relationships
- Ability to design, implement, and monitor processes with a strategic mindset
- Client-centered approach with excellent interpersonal and emotional intelligence
- Strong team management, leadership, and administration skills
- Proactive problem-solving with attention to detail
- Proficient in numerical and analytical tasks
- Independent and team-oriented work ethic
- Broad knowledge of investment administration, especially processes and controls
- Familiarity with ISAE3402 auditing processes and experience engaging with auditors
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.