Security Operations Manager
Topp Core Security Gh. Ltd.
Admin & Office
Your role as an Operations Manager at TCSGL will require you to manage a greater number of security guards providing distinct services at various customer locations. You would be a major instrument of support to the operations, development and profitability of the company through your area of jurisdiction by delivering your best in contract compliance, business performance.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This role is a full time role with specified hours, you will be required to manage operations consistently and be available to any emergency when the need arises. That is, outside your defined working hours. A flexi time schedule will be made to hand. You may be stationed at a large area, branch, or control a number of sites under your jurisdiction.
Your duties may include:
- Direction of security personnel to ensure protection of organizational physical assets, properties and resources
- Ensuring effective management of area of work by providing support, absence management, discipline and grievance and handling recruitment activities
- Develop and setout goals and objectives for group, as well as those at supervisory levels that be under your reporting channel and structure
- Standing out as an effective role model in accordance with company values
- Manage and control contractual budget for security operations to meet financial targets
- Increase employee engagement by interpersonal relationships, interaction and engagement of team players so as to build and direct them in terms of their roles and responsibilities
- Maintain customer satisfaction by delivering accurate area of security that fall in line with the contracts.
- Maintain adequate trained, authorized and vetted staff to meet up to customer satisfaction and contract agreements.
- Ensure that needed requirements with respect to security persons per contracts are completed and up to date
- Establish competent customer relationships and maintain proper response services to customer request and concerns
- Oversee to the swift and timely completion of health and safety assessment reports, incidents and actively involved in investigations that may occur under your area of responsibility.
- Ensuring to the effective finalization on site evaluations, billing schedules, risk assessments and monthly performance reports
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We are specifically looking for an individual with
- A good personal history in terms of education, employment and experiences
- Initial experience of work in an equal operational managerial role, preferably within the security industry
- An official security industry license or approved certificate of security competence
- Capacity to eminently manage a team
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Vestige record of working in a fast-moving and demanding environment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.