Are you a self-motivated, smart, and driven person that can manage situations in an office without input? Do you enjoy working in fashion, events, and/or entertainment? We are looking for someone who is reliable, believes in extreme ownership of her own duties to handle office management duties.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Who Are We?
We’re a fashion swimwear company launching in Accra with an e-commerce component. The two of us were raised outside of Ghana and love fashion, art, and events!
As the Office Manager, you will play an extremely crucial role in creating and maintaining an efficient, fun, and productive workplace. This role will be 100% onsite in the Trade Fair/Labone area. The hours may shift but generally shifts are 9 hours and your working hours will be from 8am - 5pm.
- Ensure the office is well-maintained, safe, and fully equipped at all times
- Manage office supplies, furniture, as well as equipment procurement and maintenance
- Coordinate office renovations or repairs as needed
- Recruit, train, and supervise admin staff
- Handle HR-related matters such as onboarding, time tracking, and payroll coordination
- Organize company events, meetings, and conferences including logistics, catering, and scheduling.
- Assist in creating and maintaining organizational documents and records.
- Develop and manage the office budget, including expense tracking and cost-saving initiatives
- Extreme organizational abilities, scheduling, and managing a calendar alongside day to day activities.
- Reminding upper management of important tasks and deadlines
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with vendors
- Paying strict attention to detail and taking detailed notes
- Proven 2 years experience as an Office Manager or in a similar administrative role
- Be comfortable with looking at women in swimwear every day without thinking you’ll be condemned to eternal damnation
- Be extremely trustworthy and respect confidentiality
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Mail, and Google Calendar
- Possess good grammatical skills and be a good communicator
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work efficiently
- A can-do attitude
- Experience Level: Mid to Senior Level
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not necessary
What you get:
- Experience working in a fun and fast-paced dynamic environment
- Flexibility, autonomy, career growth.
- Salary: 2,700 - 3,300gh
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.