Jobberman Third Party
Admin & Office
To provide administrative support to West & Central Africa (WACA).
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Assist with all aspects of office organization, administration and perform clerical duties which include but not limited to; receiving visitors, answering phone calls, attend to enquiries, appointments, preparing for meetings, minute taking, photocopying, scanning, stationery provision, mail distribution, taking notes, responding to emails, drafting and typing letters as delegated.
- Create a paper-based filing structure and as necessary, populate files with documents such as contracts, policy, procedures, global standards and general correspondence.
- Coordinate HR returns and submission, maintain the team calendar and diary, keep an accurate record of TOIL and annual leave where required.
- Coordinate Health and Safety returns uploading data on to the various SharePoint folders
- Maintain records of COSHH assessments and where necessary arrange translations where required for ease of understanding by contractors and gardeners.
- Maintain a central record of all projects undertaken in West & Central Africa.
- Create Purchase Orders on the Purchase Management System for stores and supplies.
- Create an inventory of assets & supplies in West & Central Africa and manage issuance/distribution of supplies.
- Update spreadsheets on SharePoint with machinery use hours, repairs/servicing, machinery compliment and replacement priorities.
- Coordinate and keep a record of routine servicing of office equipment, printers, generators, fire extinguishers etc.
- Coordinate team travel arrangements/accommodation/visas and bookings through CWGC provider and other local agents.
- Coordinate photographic requests and ceremony arrangements in cemeteries.
- Serve as administrator and point of contact for overseas shipping and deliveries for East Africa.
- Occasional liaison with Embassies, High Commissions, Municipalities and Country governments.
- Coordinate between employees whom are travelling and staff at the office in resolving day to day administrative problems.
- Coordinate the quarterly production of the East African newsletter to be distributed internally.
- Coordinate the updating of the inventory for the office and technical equipment as required.
- Coordinate purchasing of office consumables such as tea, coffee, milk, drinking water, cleaning materials and stationery.
- Supervise cleaning of the offices.
Health and Safety
- Ensure that all Health and Safety records are filed and kept up to date.
- Assist with Health and Safety administration as required.
- Keep track of all routine payments for electricity, telephone/mobile phones, internet, water, equipment servicing etc. Collate this information and forward to Supervisor West Africa for payments in a timely manner.
- Maintain petty cash including monthly reconciliation and reporting.
- Assist with all supplier/contractor financial queries.
- Coordinate the distribution, collection and submission of Vendor applications.
- Assist with compiling the annual budget for the Nairobi office.
- Any other ad hoc tasks relating to finance.
- Collate, coordinate and submit monthly HR returns as required.
- Filing of local copies of HR files, maintaining strict confident in accordance with the Information Security Policy and Data Retention Policy.
- Keeping record of staff leave/TOIL and the associated documentation in accordance to the leave/TOIL policy.
- Maintaining the cemetery files and all the relevant correspondence in this regard, including the inspection and maintenance reports and photographs as submitted by the staff and contractors.
- Maintenance of the master list in general and with specific reference to ensuring that the correct causality details are submitted to commemorations in the required format.
- Assist with the coordination of information regarding the Headstone ordering and amendments, the To Do list and the GPS data updates.
Education and Knowledge
- Effective in the use of Word and Excel Spreadsheets, MS Office
- An interest in all technical and administrative matters
- High attention to detail
- Experience of working in a professional office environment desirable
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to prioritize and adapt
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- Good timekeeping
- Committed to professional development
- An alignment and adherence to the Commission’s Values: RESPECT, EXCELLENCE, TEAMWORK, COMMUNICATION, PROFESSIONALISM and COMMITMENT
- Health and Safety responsibility for self and where line management responsibility, responsibility for others
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.