MICROFINANCE FIELD OFFICERS
Bonzali Rural Bank
Admin & Office
To provide efficient and effective development, management and monitoring of group loans under the Bank’s Microfinance Programme.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Perform community entry and prospecting for customers, group formation, and to manage and grow the microfinance loans portfolio.
- Minimum of tertiary diploma (but not DBS) in Marketing, Social Work, Community Development, Sociology and/or other related qualification.
- Relevant work experience is desired but not essential.
How to apply: All applications with detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates and contact address should be forwarded to: Email: email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday, 15th March, 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.