Admin & Office
The MCCC Manager oversees and represents AFDW equities and priorities to the AFIN Mission Assurance Center (AMAC), DoD and AF Component. The MCCC Manager coordinates, tracks and reports on all cyber messages, orders, and directives (e.g., IVAMs, TCNOs, TASKORDS). They will maintain communications and coordination between internal and external services providers in order to maintain situational awareness over the AFDW portion of the AFIN.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Reviews Vulnerability risk and risk mitigation activities.
- Coordinates schedules to facilitate completion of tasks and deliverables, briefings/presentations, and project reviews.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews deliverables.
- Oversees those who evaluate, analyze, and propose operational and technical alternatives.
- Directs technical teams and facilitates the integration of subtasks to ensure the optimal use of assigned resources and subcontractors.
- Track, assign, monitor, and report status of Cyber orders issued through Geographic and Functional Combatant Commands, (JFHQ-DoDIN, AFCYBEDR, or AFDW).
- Advise the AFDW/CC and AFDW/A3/5/6 on completion of cyber orders or inability to complete assigned tasks pertaining to AFNET, PMO, and ADDW-unique systems as required/directed by the AFDW/CC or delegated authority.
- Advise AFDW Leadership, MAJCOM/CCs, AFCYBER (and subordinate units), the Joint Service Provider (JSP), on operational impacts of cyber orders to component missions.
- Coordinate and review Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), with Geographic and Functional Combatant Commands, JFHQ-DoDIN, AFCYBER (and subordinate units), or JSP to resolve operational impact issues when relief of orders is granted.
- Ensure POA&Ms are completed for any requests for relief and/or mitigations.
- Coordinate conflicting guidance with Geographic and Functional Combatant Commands, JFHQ-DoDIN, AFCYBER, and JSP.
- Must be available for 40-hour work week with the potential for off hours on-call response.
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 5+ years or prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience, additional years of relevant experience will be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Must have a current DoD Secret clearance.
- DoD 8570/8140 IAM III certification (at least one of CISSP, CISM, or GSLC) required.
- 5+ years of experience managing an IT Operations Center.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.