Provide accurate sales forecast for the assigned sales territory on a 3-monthly rolling basis, with the view to meeting customers' purchase requests in full, and eliminating stock out situations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
● To manage the prospective customer list, by refreshing and updating with new information with a view to converting them to regular customers
● Provide accurate sales forecast for the assigned sales territory on a 3-monthly rolling basis, with the view to meeting customers; purchase requests in full, and eliminating stock out situations.
● Comply with company credit policy and ensure that all outstanding receivables are collected promptly.
● Make regular sales calls to both regular and prospective customers, to request for Sales orders, and to collect payments when due.
● Handle customer complaints and ensure their speedy resolution
● Arrange delivery of products to customers, by liaising with the client service desk
● Prospect for new customers to expand customer base
● Manage entries into the accounting ERP (where applicable), and file all company documents
● Keep and manage a weekly sales executive diary, to include key events, customer engagement information & history, and report weekly.
● Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of prospective customers database
● Comply with and promote all rules and regulations associated with conduct and ethics in accordance with company policy.
NB: Would prefer Candidates living in and around Spintex, Teshie, Nungua and other closer environs.
Salary: 2000 Net
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.