Manager, Accounts Payable
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
The Manager, Accounts Payable will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day Accounts Payable function, including Global Travel and Expense policy, employee expense reports and corporate card program as well as the annual filing of Form 1099s. This person will manage a team, mentor, guide and lead the Accounts Payable functions in accordance with policies and in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) controls. The successful candidate will manage the month-end close process for Accounts Payable and the annual 1099 reporting process. The Manager, Accounts Payable will work with the Strategic Sourcing and Purchasing organization to identify and implement vendor management policies and cost savings initiatives. This position will liaise with internal customers and external vendors on business transactions and projects. The Manager, Accounts Payable will drive policy development and process improvement, optimizing department processes and building lasting relationships.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Overseeing routine department activities, such as invoice processing for domestic and international entities, vendor management, including new vendor setup and modifications and weekly payment processing to ensure that they are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate application and reconciliation of vendor invoices for the company and ensuring invoices are appropriate to pay and are accurate per contracts and policies.
- Managing the Accounts Payable closing process and the maintenance of the vendors, Accounts Payable aging, cash disbursements and timeliness of data.
- Maintaining the integrity of the company’s T&E policy, expense reimbursement and corporate card processes by ensuring all transactions are following compliance with the company’s guidelines and are properly supported with receipts or equivalent documentation.
- Training, motivating, and evaluating Accounts Payable staff members.
- Ensuring monthly close deliverables are completed accurately and timely.
- Developing, implementing, documenting, and improving policies and department controls to increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Driving process improvement to ensure appropriate controls are designed and operating effectively.
- Performing a continuous assessment of the Procure to Pay processes and process re-engineering for efficiency, simplicity, and scalability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or related field.
- Extensive knowledge of Accounts Payable procedures and accounting and management principles.
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley controls.
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills; ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Demonstrates initiative and ownership over scope of responsibility.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage well through ambiguity and complexity.
- Ability to execute and follow through to completion and prepare documentation.
- High attention to detail and the ability to analyze information and processes.
- Ability to function independently and effectively in a self-directed environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivation to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.