Accounting, Auditing & Finance
A loan officer is a professional who processes loan applications and evaluates them for eligibility and suitability to ensure that nothing stands between business and personal goals.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
TASK AND DUTIES
- Evaluating credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits.
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicant’s credit histories, corporate financial statements and other financial information.
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information.
- Justify decisions (approvals/ rejections) and report on them.
- Complete the forms of customers.
- Give a report on the assessment details to supervisors.
- Educate the customers on the products of the institution.
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Maintain and update customer account records.
- Disburse funds to the customers upon approval.
- Take the customers through the loan agreement in a language understandable to them.
- Recover the loans given to customers.
- Invest extra time in recovering bad loans.
- Submitting all paperwork to their supervisors to make sure loan applicants get their documentation verified and recommended for the loan towards the right type of loan for them.
- Verify provided information of customers to ascertain its truthfulness.
- Monitor the loan, meet the customers and their guarantors on a regular basis.
- Go the extra mile to build trusting relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines.
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Salary: GHS 1400
Note: Would prefer Candidates living in and around Medie, Kotoku, Pokuase, Tantra Hill, Achimota and other close environs.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.