As a Linux Support Analyst at our company, you’ll get to build high-quality relationships with our clients that move the business forward, you will be helping out clients with their issues, and you’ll be able to create a big impact and help our company. You will be able to create technologies and help improve customers’ experience a lot! You will be handling all customer issues that will be incoming as well as helping to maintain our whole server infrastructure through superior system administration.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Top personality/character traits you need to have:
- Driven to go above and beyond for customers.
- Hunger for learning and growing professionally.
- Ability to be fully autonomous and pro-active for solving problems.
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Handling logs / any technical issues occurring in our infrastructure
- Maintaining superior customer relationships and solving all of their technical problems
- Testing all our products before they go to Prod
- Improving the customer experience by communicating with customers
Top 3 skills you need to have to excel in the role:
- Excellent Linux experience and passion for Linux.
- Excellent customer communication skills and love of helping customers
- Excellent System Administration skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.